Sunday, May 10, 2009

As Flowers Blossom, Heart Heals

Today is the well-known international Mother's Day..!!! Wishing all the mothers in this world, Happy Mother's Day, and also of course especially to my own beloved mother too. Bless all the mothers that have brought us up with all their might. And today cannot be even better, in coincidence, today is also Rush Images' one month anniversary..!!! In times of chaos and during in our hectic lives, we all need something to keep track of time rather than our watches and grandfather clocks at home. Who would think that a blog would help me on that, as one day now feels like three of before. Conflicts have finally come to an end, bringing my world back to square one. Have a great day, EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I specially LOVE the caption for this photo! And of course, this shot in itself is a masterpiece :) Keep up the great work! I so look forward each day to look up your blog to view your AWESOME photos :) Kinda makes my day to see your creativity at work. Am so proud of you, as always...

    ReplyDelete