Friday, April 17, 2009

Floating Sunset

This shot was taken with a risk. My camera. In order to take this picture, I was treading water in a middle of a swimming pool to keep myself afloat and still. This also risked my life as I needed to take this picture while I was sinking to make sure it did not blur. And since I am always rushing for images like these or taking them on a rush, I'm calling them Rush Images from now on. And thank you, Micheal Bills, for inspiring me. And I do not intend to copy you, just want to be as good as you one day in photography. Have a nice day everyone.

Note: My camera is not waterproof.

1 comment:

  1. ^^ floating sunset is nice!

    it was taken with from a critical angle, giving the picture its life, and the unmistakable dull feeling of sunset.

    You just made your shot worth it^^

    ReplyDelete